Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Winner of Harry and David $50 Gift Card

Jolee Jane of Art Takes A Village and Sandcastle Sirens Retreats won this one with these answers.


QUESTION #1: Scrapbook Royalty is promoting a raffle for charity thru September 30, 2009. What is the Raffle For....the item and the cause?

Answer: Ties That Bind: A Very Special Art Doll Raffle, the cause is artist united to benefit the ovarian cancer reaearch fund



QUESTION #2: Name one item that is on the Cancer Coping Center Wishlist.

Answer: Dry erase board

QUESTION #3: How much money did the Sandcastle Sirens event raise for it's non-profit art therapy project?

Answer: over 1600.00

QUESTION #4: Trick question...my favorite blog today is? ha



Answer: Uhhhhh mine? Tee hee


Yes, Question #4 was a trick question...I was hoping for my blog but any would do. Thanks for playing! More to come.

2 comments:

Jolee Jane said...

I thought you meant your(jackie's) favorte blog, my favorite is definitely where you get free art and stuff;)The art in you
Thank you my charming friend- I am sending you some pieces to give away, LOVE being part of somthing so fun and spontaneous.

KayEllen said...

oooh gift cards!!fun!

Happy 4th!!
hope you are having a blessed weekend:)

smiles
kayellen