Monday, July 20, 2009

New Bunny in Town

Well, I wanted a pet and decided it really isn't the best time to get a puppy but wanted something cuddly and cute.

I opted for a Bunny. My friends niece had a 1 year old bunny that she wanted to give up for adoption because she is going to Paris to go to school (if only :}
He is litter trained and neutered. His name is Ly=sa (Lassie).

I don't like the name and will rename him but he is cute and so far the only problem was that he is a rabbit and does like to chew cords. I am busy "bunny proofing" the cords in the house and learned the hard way that my husband's oxygen cord was "very tasty". oops "where's my air, I can't breathe" ha ha

All is well and we are enjoying his antics. He loves veggies from a bowl and will attack you at the refrig if it's eating time :}

Thought I'd share some pictures. Any name ideas?????



2 comments:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

He's a BIG bunny. But, Oh, SO CUTE! Hope you have solved his "nibbling" on things vital to survival in your home. . . Great to see you yesterday.

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

oh! my neigbors accross the street have two bunnies and they are super cute! can't wait to see yours!