Friday, July 31, 2009

On-line Tutorials and on-line classes

First, I can't believe it's been 10 days since I have posted. Lots of summer fun and busy with friends and family.

I find myself, like alot of my art friends, drawn to some on-line classes. It just seems easier to do this than go to a "real" class.

One of my on-line friends, Sandy of http://sandy-sandyscreations.blogspot.com/ is a very talented woman and just put a FROZEN CHARLOTTE TUTORIAL. She is offering 5 tutorials in 2 weeks for just $25.

I signed up and am very pleased with the information she provides in her blog tutorial. Very creative and easy to do. So please check it out.

While you're there, check out a few of her posts. She loves vintage pin ups and is a great shopper of vintage finds. She has been published a couple times in Somerset and I have a feeling you'll hear more of her in the future when it comes to mixed media.

What classes are you taking? Any on-line classes? I am signed up for KC Willis Canvas Collage Class, Suzie Blu drawing classe, Sandy's German Charlotte Tutorial, Alisa Burke

Let me know what you're learning and where! Have fun and be creative.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really know how to make me blush! Thanks girl! It means a lot to me!!!


HUGS!
Sandy

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Just wanted to say "hi" and I hope you're doing great!!!!
xoxo,
Kristin