Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Friend has Come to Town

Yay my good, long time friend is here to visit me from Iowa left Iowa yesterday at 25 degrees and snowing and arrived in 80 degree sunny California....shes loving it.



My rabbit loves her cause she pets and pets him.

Linda brought me some goodies from Iowa. She said oops these are rusty so you might not like them. ha ha who's she kidding I love the RUST.







She also brought me a little bag of cracker jack toys and doo dads....love them. Do you remember when Avon would give out little sample lipsticks? WEll, they did and there's a couple of those in there....so fun, brings back memories.



Friends and junking what more can I say :}




1 comment:

Bonnie Peterson said...

Love all your cool new stuff. Such a good friend to bring you all the goodies. Hope you too have fun and stay out of trouble! :)