Vintage Bling Babies
Oh I can tell this summer is going to be the summer of love and creativity. I wanted to let you know about a class that Lisa Loria will be teaching at the Urban Barn.
From the first time I looked at Lisa's art I loved "the look" and creativity. Her jewelry and art pieces are just sooooo cool :}
Below is the information Lisa has posted in her class flier.....check it out!
Here is your first chance for me to teach you how to make you very own
Saturday, June 26th 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Class cost is $75. I will provide the following:
- Arm post, (which we will be covering in batting and fabric)
- batting and vintage fabric to choose from
- Tacky Glue, adhesive
- Beaded Halo
- Pearls and baubles to build and decorate bodice
- Chandelier Bobeche
- Written Instructions
- a yummy snack
- a thank you gift
- If you do not have a doll available to you or a lamp base, I can provide
them for $15 each...please let me know in advance though so I can plan
- Email or call to sign up!
LISA LORIA (909) 921-2976 VINTAGEBLING4U.BLOGSPOT.COM DAYDREAMPAINTER@AOL.COM
Supply list of what you need to bring
• Doll (if you only have a head, I will have
bodies, just let me know ahead of time
• lamp base or a wire cloche or small
birdcage (11 -12 inches tall)
• any broken jewelry/trim of your own you
might like to incorporate
• Glue gun and glue sticks
• hack saw (If you have one great, if not, I
will have a couple and we can share.
• wire cutters
NOTE: Just be aware that the scale of the
doll matches the scale of the lamp/
birdcage. If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me!