Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog Party Along With Shopping...What Could be Better!

Our friends at La Maison Rustique will be having a BLOG-HER party on August 16th from 2pm - 7pm. Of course, they are open all weekend friday, saturday and sunday with all their paris shabby chic wares.

I'll be selling at the sale on August 16th. My booth will have vintage/shabby chic items along with embellishments such as german glass glitter, german scrap, vintage materials, furniture and more. I'm sharing my booth with my friend Susan who carries some beautiful designer handbags and always has some great fun finds.

I am looking forward to the Blog Her party as there are some well-known names in the blog world attending. Come and have some fun with us. Check out whose signed up so far.

Candice-Peacoats and
Party Hats

Kim- Artistic Bliss

Mary-Sweetpea and
Snapshots

Amy Tangerine, Lilia-Flea
Market Studio

Kim Hesson, Debbie Hodge-Breathing
Beside Us


Suzi Finer

Beth- Beth Quinn Designs

Tracey-Junk 2 Jewels

Anita & Tammy-The Pink
Funny Farm

Joy-The Vintage Rabbit

Marie Vollaire, Tricia-Vintage
Bliss

Tracey-Shabby Addict

Canela Lemoine-Cinnamon Sticks

Jackie- The Art in You

Cecilia Hidalgo

Robin & Christy



Check back for more details.

1 comment:

kayellen said...

Oh you ladies are going to have so much fun!
I won't be able to make it:(
I will be thinking of you all!!

kayellen