Sunday, February 13, 2011

KC Willis Visits My Art Studio

KC Willis of Lipstick Ranch in Colorado came to Southern California to enjoy our wonderful weather and teach her fab classes. I was lucky enough to host her Storytelling Fabric Book Class at my home Saturday.

8 talented ladies arrived and as KC spread her delicious fabric, doo das and embellishments out, we all dug in to tell our stories in fabric.

It was a wonderful day and if only you could see the detail in each of our books you would swoon I am sure because I loved each one and the story they told of family and in Nelda's case a sweet little birdy story.

I hear KC will be back in Santa Monica in November so check out her site for more info.

Thanks to all those that came and inspired me to do more. Enjoy the pics.































6 comments:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

It was great being at your home! Love watching the shabby chic look come alive! We had so much fun. Thank you for allowing K.C. to teach there. Win, win for all of us!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

So beautiful Jackie! The books are amazing. I am glad you hosted the class for her. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Theresa Plas said...

O what fun and a wonderful project!

Joy @ The Vintagerabbit said...

Jackie...your craft room looks wonderful!!!!
The KC'c class looked over the top!!!

Smiles,
Joy~

Bonnie Peterson said...

Love seeing what you all made, beautiful. Thanks for sharing. ..... love your new shabby chic art space too. You are so creative.

geogems said...

Hey girl, your room looks BEAUTIFUL. I know it will hear lots of laughter...What a wonderful sharing you did for K.C. Thanks for sharing the photos...hope to see you soon...geo