Thursday, February 11, 2010

Delightful DIVA

I was at Georgia's home last week with some very creative ladies. (okay maybe two weeks ago now, time flies :) I didn't want to "drag" too much stuff with me so I decided to work on my version of a paper wreath that I have seen at a local scrapbook store "Paper Tales" and in the new Green Magazine by Stampington.

I was at CHA last week (two weeks?? eeek) and there was alot of paper sculpture used to make dresses, shoes, banners, wreaths.



Also, I was at Anthropologies and saw this amazing paper sculpture of a big bird.




Here's my attempt at paper sculpture. I have a picture of the beginning and then the finished DIVA wreath.





Have a DIVA Day!!!

1 comment:

geogems said...

That is totally awesome. I had wished I would have worked side by side with you, cuz you finished your project. I guess I didn't have the vision at first, but as you worked it---IT worked it's magic. GREAT JOB JACKIE