Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!!

It's going to be a lovely weekend here in Southern California. They say in the 90's, can you believe it? We're going to go check out the farmer's market in Poway and then over to a dog adoption event in Poway. Yes, I want a doggie!!!! We have been to Helen Woodward Animal Center and on the net checking out dogs.


I am torn because in the couple years I have been dogless it has been nice not worrying about when we'll be home or oops I forgot the dog food. On the other hand, I do love the unending love of a dog and their ability to lift my spirits anytime they look at you.

So, we'll see what happens.................as they say, let nature take it's course, what will be--will be, etc. etc. etc. ha ha ha


I haven't made a post in awhile so I thought I'd just jot some of exploits on dog hunting and then post some pics of my studio as I am happy to report it is clean and ready for duty. yay!!!




















Have wonderful day......rrruffff


















No comments: