Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FOXY LADY








One of my friends, Melanie and her hubby decided they needed to extend their family nooooooo not a baby but a puppy.


They got a 7 month old (about) from a rescue. Part Corgi and part chihawawa (or however you spell it). Her name is Foxy. She is soooo cute.



She is a handfull for sure.




  • Quiet down Foxy


  • Don't bite me Foxy


  • Don't pick on Tina (the kitty)


  • Don't pee on the carpet


hmmmmm good training for babies it seems to me :}





But how can you resist this cute little face? I want a doggie so I have to live thru Mel's suffering ha ha


I know it's a weird post but couldn't resist. I am glad that Mel and hubby decided to rescue a dog and you can tell she's grateful :}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww! So cuuuute! Wait, you forgot "don't chew the pillows, Foxy!". It's amazing the unconditional love that I so quickly and blindly gave to her! You will find a puppy that will be just perfect for you and Frank... In the mean time Foxy will be very happy to give you slobber kisses. ;)