Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The chance to have an Art Studio...can't wait!

My husband and I are currently living in a two-story home with all the bedrooms upstairs. It is harder and harder for my husband to manage the steps and has taken a spill or two so we decided it's time to move or add-on.

After much searching of homes and our hearts we decided to stay put and add a bedroom, bathroom and shower downstairs. Hmmmmm my wheels in my brain started turning.....Upstairs Master Bedroom ......maybe it needs to be MY ART STUDIO!!!! Yes, yes.....

Of course, money being tight we'll have to get the remodel done and then work my way into fixing up "the studio" but I have it on my vision board and IT WILL COME TRUE.

If you've read a couple postings back you'll see I've already visited someone else's dream studio for ideas. I want your ideas...no matter how crazy because you never know where the NEXT GREAT IDEA comes from :}

I will be posting polls from time to time when I think of a question I want your input.......but don't let that stop you from posting any idea.......all are welcome.

thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

. said...

I've seen some beautiful blogs with many studios. My art area is sad I actually have two. One in the house one in the garage. The garage one is not so nice. I recently bought a old barn cabinet for storage and put it in the house. It's really interesting maybe I'll blog about it. I'm also on the hunt for a map cabinet. It's hard to explain but it has several skinny drawers great for scrap booking a cheaper solution might be this site www.scrapboxusa.com they have a workbox cabinet that looks really cool and organized. Hey lets get two and maybe we can get a discount!! Can't wait to see all the photos. Blessings Denise