Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Blog Banner

Not sure if you noticed but I have added a new blog banner.

I think I must have been lucky because I was scanning Etsy looking for someone to create a banner for my blog and hit upon one store that looked cute. I emailed the owner and asked if she could make me a banner from my clip art.

Well, Sandy, the owner replied sure! I emailed her some of my ideas and some clip art and she DID NOT disappoint! She took my clip art and used her skills to make them "pretty" and "artistic" and gave me what I wanted the very first time!

I'm a junkque type of person and wanted to have a few of the things I love on the banner along with my favorite vintage family photos. I think it says who I am.

Now Sandy doesn't need your clip art to do a banner or avatar or piece of art for you, just an idea of what you want.

If any of you are thinking of getting a blog banner, website banner, clip art piece you should contact her. She works fast and will give you more than you bargained for at very little expense.

Check out her Etsy site Blog Banner Queen or check out her Blog.

Yes, she also made me this cute little Dollie Sezs icon....Love, Love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

EEEEEKKK! You are soo sweet for posting about me! I enjoyed making your banner and I'm glad you love it! Thanks so much for telling othrs about me! I truly appreciate it!

Sandyxoxo

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...
We are all on the mend:)
Smiles,
KayEllen

Mary R. said...

3ever thing you do is so beauithful
i love doing any thing with paper any kind of paper...i love home made paper and making paper dolls is my pasnut....

MaryRedford