Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Need to be Creative!

I've been soooo busy organizing and re-organizing, running errands, shopping, etc. etc. etc.

Still I keep saying I want to take time to be creative but just don't feel like I'm at the right place. I love to read other fellow artists blogs and see how creative they are in their busy lives.  I always thought I was good at multi-tasking but lately can't seem to do it.  I do envy those that can be so creative everyday.

I figured I wanted to try out this new editor for blogging "Windows Live Writer" so I thought I would blog some of my "older" art pieces to get me inspired.

IMG_2504 This shrine I call "Lovely & Sweet". I wish you could see the expression on the little girl's face.
IMG_2519
This is a canvas collage I did in a Chris Cozen class (Golden Paints).  The little girl is my Mother.

This is a page out of an altered book I did for my niece's graduation.  I glued pages together and cut a niche for the watch.  I used spackle to cover the page and inked the peaks.Copy of timeisonyourside1
oohlalanumber1 A shrine I made after removing the door. It's Parisian, can't you tell?  It's called Ooh La La.
A two-page layout for a Tip-In Swap.  The theme was Black & White with a Touch of Red.blackandwhitetipin Another canvas I did when my 3-year old great niece was a newborn.  Wow has it been 3 years?emmascanvas
boundbook 7 Gypies in Paris Book. Wow what a great book. I altered it through with embellishments to give it a 3-D effect.  You can see more pages on my website here. dressbluegrn This is an 8 inch dress form from Stampinton.  Simple but cute painted blue.