Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to the World

I got a call from my sister at 3:15am this morning. My niece was expecting her second child and she was at the hospital with both Grandma's in attendance.





I showered and dressed and hopped into my car. at 4am in the morning I saw only 3 cars on the road all the way to the hospital. Luckily my sister had told me the room number or I would have missed the birth. As I walked down the hallway I could hear the oohs and aaaahs and as I walked into the room the baby was being delivered....I DIDN'T MISS IT!!!!





Little Cole Michael was born at 4:21 am pretty and pink........I guess I better not tell him I said that ha ha. Really he is gorgeous. Mom was doing well as this is her second child she was much more relaxed and knew what was happening so she was happy and excited. Love those epidurals :}





Here's to a healthy, happy little guy..........we love you Baby Cole.

No comments: