Monday, August 17, 2009

Saturday Sale at PaperTales

It was a fun Saturday at PaperTales. It was the first annual Trunk and Vintage Show two doors down from PaperTales Scrapbook Store.

28 vendors had vintage items and lots of great scrapbook items at great prices. The store that the event was held in is being remodeled into DADDIO's Hamburger joint....that should be fun and tasty.

The ceiling was open with insulation showing and we had the front and back door open for a cross wind air conditioner and light but all and all it was fun and successful and can't wait for the next event.

I took just a few pictures so you get the "flavor" please don't hate me cause I'm not a photographer. ha ha






2 comments:

Unknown said...

YA Know I need to check this great store out!!!

Unknown said...

Hopefully I'll be able to visit the store when I come down! Love all your happy smiles!!

Sandy xox