Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scrapbook Royalty Charity Crop

Dear Friends and Family,

I am attending a Scrapbook Royalty event this weekend to benefit the Cancer Coping Center and the Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos. On Saturday, March 14th there will be silent auctions and raffles and a company on site to buy your gold, silver, gems, watches, silverware etc for competitive market prices.

They will give you cash on the spot and donate 12% of whatever they buy to the charities! These parts of the event are open to the public and I would love you to come see me and support these worthy causes.

If you can't make it, could you please visit their auction and raffle blog? www.sbrauctions.blogspot.com This is open to the public as well. Or you can help me reach my fundraising goal of $200 by making a donation in my name through their website at http://www.scrapbookroyalty.org/slumbercrop.html

Thank you for your time and support!

Jackie

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Sounds like a great event! have fun!
xoxo,
Kristin