Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Rediscovered Disneyland


I haven't been to Disneyland in 20 years yikes!!! How could it be that long? How could I resist going again to see my niece's 2 year old triplets (3 in April) be amazed at the Princesses, scared of the Mad Hatter, hugging Mickey, dreaming of Ariel.

The real trick is how to get a picture of all 3 together!!! Don't they know we want PICTURES? Noooooo, they are just enjoying theirselves and screaming with delight at running thru rain at Bug's Life in California Adventure. Hmmmm maybe I should just enjoy the moments and relive the pictures in my head.

I can hardly wait to go again with the kids although I must find better walking shoes.





Have a wonderful DAY!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun is this?!?! We are going on Sunday for Matt's Bday. You are brave to take TRIPLETS! WOW!

Sandy Michelle said...

Aww they are so cute! Now I know what you meant when you said only 2of the 3 look identical!

Have a great weekend and Happy Spring!

Sandy xox