Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Disorganized Organizer

It is funny but most of my friends think I am soooo organized. The "truth" if they only knew, would blow them away. I am great at organizing others but can't get it together for myself. Do you have that problem?

I keep taking on projects because I want to help or want to "do" or "try" something new. The other day I was daydreaming (instead of working) and it came to me I am "a disorganized organizer". I think I love the chaos and seeing if I can keep all the balls in the air without dropping any. ha ha

If you are reading this and are shaking your head "yes" then I am happy because I'm not the only one. If you are shaking your head and saying "no, I don't understand" then don't come and look in my closet because it will make me feel bad. :}

Balls in the air this week:

    -Meeting up with friend to pass on circle journal
    -Oh finishing up circle journal pages
    -cleaning house to get ready for company
    -Helping friends price a houseful of their Mother's stuff for estate sale
    -Babysitting my new great-nephew this friday, can't wait to hold him again!
    -Getting papers ready for taxes ugh!
    -Doing some artwork to feel creative
    -Updating this blog!
    -Taking a trip to Long Beach Flea Market Sunday with friends
    -Loading my husband's new PC with all data so it will be ready to go (his old one broke)
    -Buying birthday present for grand-niece's 3rd birthday
    -Cleaning garage (never ending) for my first Art Day Meetup in April


Now I feel better because I have done two things: I have updated my blog, which has hung over my head because it should be done a couple times a week and secondly, I have told you I'm a "Disorganized Organizer" so if you want me to do something you can ask but don't expect it to be done too soon but I'll try :}

I'll post some pics of our travels to the Long Beach Flea Market next week......maybe tee hee Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

kayellen said...

Hi Jane!

Congrads on updating your blog:)
Love the "list of to dos"...I'm in Atlanta,Georgia so my list is on hold until I return home!
Hope you get to cross off a few completed tasks!

kayellen.typepad.com