Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting Ready for the Show "The Really Big Shuw"




ha ha if you're old enough to remember Ed Sullivan (dating myself) then you get the "shuw" part if not I apologize :}

I am having fun getting ready for "The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks" September 9 and 10!

I shipped 17 boxes!!! to myself from the midwest when I attended the 650 mile garage sale. Whoa, next time I'm taking the car for sure.




I got some great things and some wonderful vintage clothes and crinoline slips. Hope to see you there.



1 comment:

geogems said...

Hey Jackie, maybe you should think about getting into the "shipping" business. :) Just kidding tho' it seems you are an old hand at it. Can't wait to see you, if even for you to make change. Good luck and hope you sell out on Fri. hugs, geo