Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Painting and Organizing?



My friend, Kat gave me a cute little rolltop desk and I thought I could use it in my bedroom to "organize" my paperwork....well maybe it will work. tee hee

Anyway, I decided to paint it. It took a whole other direction while painting, doesn't it always? I liken it to old weathered wood. I got it in my bedroom ready to "organize".

Maybe another day I will change the color as the mood strikes but for now loving it!

Thanks Kat!

BEFORE




AFTER


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I bought a similar desk for my girls and their room is white. What techniques did you use. Do tell :)

Hugs!

Sandy

geogems said...

Jackie, looks great!!!! See---when you give something away...it comes back to you...hundred fold!!! That's a real gift you have. hugs, geo