Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Loving Friends Comfort and Help....

I am oh so lucky to have loving and creative friends that are there for me when I need it the most.

My daughter-in-law suggested I ask my friends to help me collage pictures of my husband for his Celebration of Life because she knows how creative they are. I thought what a wonderful idea because everyone has been offering their help and support and sometimes it isn't so easy to ask or know what is best.

Today friends came that could and oh so pumped me up and inspired me to work through my emotions as I dig through my pictures of a lovely life with my husband Frank. I am so glad for those memories.

I realize Love hasn't left but has manifested itself in all my friends and family support and compassion.

A friend suggested doing the collages on 12 x 12 scrapbook paper so that after I can put them into a scrapbook and have them to share for years to come. They look AWESOME and I want to do more on my own.

Thank you dear friends for helping and those that couldn't I know "life happens" and I will depend on you for more support as time goes on and hopefully I can repay that support by doing the same for others.

Hugs, jackie

1 comment:

geogems said...

Jackie,

You have done so much for others we were delighted to "help out" in a creative and fun project. I came to know Frank in a deeper way after putting down some photos from your days with him. Thanks for letting us do something tangible. Hugs, geo